What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What to do about inability to carry out certain FSQMS tasks during corona virus pandemic...and certification audit is due?

Started by , Apr 16 2020 09:45 AM
1 Reply

Hello everyone,

Our certification is ISO 22000:2005 and it is about to expire soon and we're scheduled for a renewal and upgrade as well.

My question is how am I suppose to fulfill the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 (new version) if my area is under lockdown

with a 24 hours curfew? One requirements is the calibration of our instruments which is usually done by a third party

located outside our premises. Next is the actual emergency preparedness mock drill, e.g. fire, vehicle breakdown, etc.

Our company is implementing the "social distancing" so it is impossible for us to do some mock drill during this time.

Any comment and suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What Audit Software are you using? Scope of Certification product specific Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5
[Ad]

Hi, RALH;

You need to contact your CB and have them instruct you on the proper course of action. You may ask for an extension of certification date or a variance for a specific clause.

I had to push certification schedules a month ahead, with no troubles from CB or auditor.

Similar Discussion Topics
What Audit Software are you using? Scope of Certification product specific Upcoming NSF Certification Audit How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 Shadow Witness Audit Request The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification