What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What is the correct serving size of a breakfast cereal product for 1-3 year old children?

Started by , Apr 18 2020 05:19 AM
0 Reply

Dear All,

As per the new Food labeling regulations for  Nutritonal panel can any one help me to know, 

what is the serving size of a breakfast cereal product whic to be consume after mixing

with sugar and milk  for age 1-3 years children.

Thank you!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? MAP Packing residual levels size variance Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet?