What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have a transport SAQ template to share?

Started by , Apr 27 2020 01:55 PM
1 Reply

Hello, 

Im currently updating documents in a relatively new company im working for, they have a generic SAQ, which albeit breifly covers some elements of tranportation, but not as indepth as it should. Instead of bombarding a transport company with a detailed food manufacturing SAQ i want to set up a dedicated transport SAQ. Does anybody happen to have a decent existing template i can use? 

Kind Regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire
[Ad]

Hi Nicola, 

sorry for the late reply, busy with Covid!!

I just have a few questions for them:

Do you hold a formal certification? Please list and attached copy of certificates         

Temperature & humidity from collection to your warehouse                       

Temperature & humidity within your facilities                    

Temperature & humidity from your warehouse to final destination          

How do you ensure the integrity of packaging from collection to delivery?            

How do you ensure the correct dispatch to customer?   

How do you ensure the security and integrity of the product when vehicle is unattended?

this has been enough for the auditing bodies as i have a technical agreement with the transport companies.

Hope this helps.

Aurélie 

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS Haulier Transport Questionnaire Personal Hygiene Audit Template FSSC 22000 - 2.5.10 Transport Storage and Warehousing ISO/TS 22002-5 Transport and storage Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?