What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

May 2020 - Member of the Month

Started by , May 05 2020 07:11 PM
14 Replies

It’s precisely one year since The Food Scientist was awarded Member of the Month and I’m delighted to say she’s done it again. Time flies and a year goes by in the blink of an eye, is it really May already?  Over the past 12 months The Food Scientist has been an ever present and supportive member, and as such this award is very well deserved.

Thank you for your contributions.

A befitting prize will be delivered in due course.

Regards,
Simon

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? New member
[Ad]

Well deserved. Cheers!  :cheers:

1 Thank

Congrats! 

1 Thank

Nice work.  We appreciate your contributions.

1 Thank

Congratulations and Thanks for all yr helpful Inputs !

congratulations2.png   59.23KB   0 downloads

1 Thank

Congratulations, The Food Scientist :thumbup:

1 Thank

Congratulations! :sorcerer:

1 Thank

Congrats Food Scientist. :thumbup: :clap:

1 Thank

Better late than never, Congrats!

1 Thank

Congrats, well deserved. :thumbup:

1 Thank

Thank you Simon and to all the members of the forum! I am glad I am able to support and contribute in this great forum that feels like one big family of Food Safety Professionals!.

:yay:  Wishing you all the best during our tough times.

1 Thank

Congratualtions The Food Scientist, very well deserved! :clap:  Thank you for the contributions of knowledge and cheer you continuously bring to the forums :happydance: 

Congrats,Helpful contributions always

Congrats Food Scientist!

Thank you for your contributions!

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member...