What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need scientific articles/books from IFSQN related to HACCP and ISO 22000 for my thesis

Started by , May 13 2020 02:44 AM
2 Replies

I'm new here btw so sorry if I'm making a few dumb mistakes.

I discovered the youtube channel while searching for information about the new ISO 22000 that I can incorporate in my thesis, and I found it all very informative. Im wondering if anyone can refer me to the books or scientific articles written by Simon or by IFSQN that I can cite in my work.

Thanks in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist IFSQN Discord Server HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]

Worth having a look through the Articles section of the website here: https://www.ifsqn.co..._/articles/?p=1

And also the Files section, as there are slides/notes from some of the presentations and webinars amongst other things: https://www.ifsqn.co...ndex.php/files/

I'm new here btw so sorry if I'm making a few dumb mistakes.

I discovered the youtube channel while searching for information about the new ISO 22000 that I can incorporate in my thesis, and I found it all very informative. Im wondering if anyone can refer me to the books or scientific articles written by Simon or by IFSQN that I can cite in my work.

Thanks in advance.

Hi seed,

Yr request is rather vague, ie broaddddd. :smile:

I suggest if possible to more precisely specify the scope of yr query regarding the iso22000 standard, eg what is the specific objective of the thesis ?

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 HACCP plan for cold smoked trout needed HACCP Meeting checklist IFSQN Discord Server HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree HACCP Plan for Frozen Meat FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible?