What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What to consider while doing a mock crisis test using COVID-19 as a situation?

Started by , May 13 2020 12:07 PM
4 Replies

Hello Everyone

Need help on what to consider while doing a mock crisis test using COVID-19 as a situation. What aspects have to consider.

Thanks in advance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Microbiological Test Standard SQF Mock Recalls BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Mock Recalls - Seafood and Beef
[Ad]

Personally I wouldn't.  It is a crisis so it can't really be a mock can it?  Personally I'd also choose something more food related and give it a beginning, middle and end. 

In real life, much like Covid, a real crisis can go on for months but that's not what you want when you're doing a test. You need to be able to determine the test is over.

Personally I wouldn't.  It is a crisis so it can't really be a mock can it?  Personally I'd also choose something more food related and give it a beginning, middle and end. 

In real life, much like Covid, a real crisis can go on for months but that's not what you want when you're doing a test. You need to be able to determine the test is over.

^^^^^

Snap ! but also rebutted here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...20/#entry159779

I think this can be a mock crisis.

This can affect the production of product.

Similar Discussion Topics
Microbiological Test Standard SQF Mock Recalls BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? Mock Recalls - Seafood and Beef Test kit to verify that all sanitizer residues are completely removed BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise? PAA test strips not matching titration results