What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Can anyone tell me how to access recorded training on IFSQN?

Started by , May 21 2020 03:56 PM
4 Replies

I paid for the on demand training program:

Practical Internal Auditor Training for Food Operations

but cannot figure out how to access it. I've received an e-mail invoice and an email confirmation of payment.... but nothing else.

Somebody tell me what to expect? Thought I'd get a link for immediate access so I could take the course today...

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
IFSQN Discord Server Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training
[Ad]

I enrolled in the training as well as received a link to the webinar in my email box.

This is how I accessed the recorded version and review test.

Perhaps check in your Spam or junk folder and if still no success, reach out to the instructor (not sure if your instructor was the same as mine).

1 Thank

Thanks. Still nothing...

Got it. 24 hour delay...

I know Will is satisfied now, but for information it can take up to 24 hours to be registered as unlike the website our sales people only operate during office hours. It does state this in the order confirmation.

Kind Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
IFSQN Discord Server Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training