What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do I need to elaborate FSMA for each product or can I use product categories?

Started by , May 22 2020 09:40 AM
2 Replies

Hi,

I have to elaborate the FSMA for a company produce different type of food:

- Italian typical "Panettone": oven leavened (normal and with chocolate)

- Italian typical "Pandoro": oven leavened (normal and with creams)

- Biscuits (normal)

- Filled cookies (with cream and jam)

- bisuits covered with chocolate

- biscuits with nats

I think I have to elaborate for each products one FSMA but should I elaborate one for categories (ex: one for Panettone e Pandoro normal and filled with cream)?

Should I have only one FSMA for all the type of biscuits?

Thank you

Mauro

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling
[Ad]

Objective is to respond to risk assessment for  FSVP ??

For FSVP you can group them.

And, please send me a box of all the above! Yum

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet? SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records What are the elements that need to be included in the final product specification?