What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Could anyone share the current core set of Marks & Spencers (M&S) codes of practice?

Started by , May 27 2020 03:23 PM
2 Replies

Afternoon all,

I was wondering if anyone could share the current core set of M&S codes of practice?

I am looking to carry out a gap analysis and need to understand the expectation.

Many thanks, Nick

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Best Practice for Record Filing Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers?
[Ad]

M&S are quite protective of these, in my experience. Not unheard of for a client to ask us to confirm compliance with a standard that they apparently can't actually share with us...

I have managed to obtain some due to necessity, but I'd be very wary of sharing them here due to that protective approach. (Which I find a little surprising, as they're really quite thorough!)

If you're dealing direct with them then I'd get in touch with your technical contact at M&S, as you'll also need their input on which of the various CoPs are actually going to apply to your product(s)/site(s).

Afternoon all,

I was wondering if anyone could share the current core set of M&S codes of practice?

I am looking to carry out a gap analysis and need to understand the expectation.

Many thanks, Nick

Hi Nick,

This won't answer yr specific query but JFI -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ce/#entry151349

https://www.ifsqn.co...ice/#entry59737

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Can anyone share the FDA reference that pathogen microbes kill at above 100 degree celcius? Best Practice for Record Filing Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers? Can anyone share an example of the Equipment Management SOP and Checklist How to get more information about the current situation of the industry Best Practice when there are only two Washing Sink Compartments? Does anyone have an Ethical Sourcing Policy to share? Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination