What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FDA Registration Of Canadian Company

Started by , May 27 2020 03:35 PM
3 Replies

Hello Everyone, 

The company I work for may need to look at obtaining a FDA registration number, as we hold/store food (non-meat) prior to it's export to the USA. 

I am not having much luck navigating to find the answers I require, and thought maybe someone on here could help me. 

I am looking to find out what regulations I would need to meet prior to applying for a FDA registration number. 

Thank you for any and all help, it is greatly appreciated. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Cheese company uniforms Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company? Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?)
[Ad]

For just the registration number bit, IIRC you can just sign up through their online system: https://www.fda.gov/...her-submissions

You have to have a US agent to register for FDA number because you are not domiciled in the US.

There are many companies who are doing this, one is Registrar corp., look them up and inquire with them.

Similar Discussion Topics
ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Implementing HACCP/BRC for a Logistics Company Cheese company uniforms Ideal Organizational Chart for a food manufacturing company? Bill S-211 - Forced and Child Labour in Canadian Supply Chains (audit?) FDA registration for suppliers Getting a company to meet requirements, how do you do it? Registration for seller of food products SFCR license for a meat company Does a raw concentrate juice supplier from Hawaii need an FDA registration number?