What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Considerations when installing fans, air conditioning or any cooling system in layout of egg production area

Started by , Jun 01 2020 07:42 AM
2 Replies

Dear all, 

May I know is there any necessary to put anything related to cooling system such as fans in the layout of  premise?

The storage area of the eggs are quite hot and they use fans to reduce the temperature.. 

The factory is producing chicken eggs and currently under ISO 9001 certification. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Considerations in a Pinsa Bakery Packaging considerations for roasted and salted macadamia Considerations when running Vegan Items in production? Personal Safety considerations for a new building Technical considerations to determine whether a product was suitable for dual supply?
[Ad]

Hello. 

We are an egg production facility and we have fans, chiller units. 

We work to BRC, but i would suggest you check them for any glass / brittle parts and add these to a register. 

I don't have the fans on any layout plan, however the chiller units are on the glass and brittle audit as they have brittle parts. 

Clean the fan blades regularly. They inevitably get covered in dust and auditors always look for it.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Considerations in a Pinsa Bakery Packaging considerations for roasted and salted macadamia Considerations when running Vegan Items in production? Personal Safety considerations for a new building Technical considerations to determine whether a product was suitable for dual supply? Considerations when producing part-baked bakery products Off site distribution considerations (SQF) Any food safety considerations including a Sauce Pouch with RTE Sandwich? Food Safety considerations of PLA Preform and Closures for Bottled Drinking Water Food safety considerations when purchasing cocoa liquor?