What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have a recommendation for good brushes to use on equipment?

Started by , Jun 01 2020 06:51 PM
6 Replies

Does anyone have a recommendation for good brushes to use on equipment? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification
[Ad]

Depending on what equipment:) However, FMEX Uline supplies all kinds of brushes for variety of equipment, also HARCO has quality brushes

2 Likes1 Thank

It depends on application. I like most everything from Uline.

www.FBK.dk

We are producer of a high quality brushes for the F&B industry, and have distributors all over the world

Kind regards

-Karsten 

I have used many different brushes on different equipment and for different purposes; I strongly believe Vikan is the best brand, Nelson-Jameson carries them and they are cheaper than most vendors.

Our company tried numerous types, brands, and sizes for floors, kettles, and drains etc. We've settled on Vikan for all of our brushes. Staff used and compared them and chose that brand, they really like the products-and use them. Our journey started when they needed stiff brushes that didn't have pieces fall out.  We did some color coding when we standardized as well.  No complaints. We've found ZORO to be a less expensive place to purchase online. Good luck. ps-We don't have any relationship with Vikan.

Similar Discussion Topics
Stainless-steel grades for product-contact equipment Steel-it epoxy paint for equipment product-contact surfaces Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification How can I check good sterilization? COP Ancillary Equipment