What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

When reassessing SOPs can I renumber them so long as I put it in the change log?

Started by , Jun 18 2020 09:58 PM
1 Reply

This might be a stupid question, but here goes.  :D  

I work for a company that has become a little disorganized in the last year or so (a LOT of staff changes led to things just being neglected).  I'm looking at the SOP log and there are several that are missing because they've been rendered obsolete.  As I'm reassessing the SOPs (subsequent forms, etc.), can I renumber them so long as I put it in the change log?  

We have our BRC Audit coming up toward the end of the year and I don't want to go through and do all of this if it's going to get us penalized.  

Thank you!  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Reformulation change and use up of film How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? How long should we be reworking product made with multiple lots of rework? How to Change Old Habits
[Ad]

Yes, should not be an issue as long as you address the changes fully and the reason for same on your change forms.

Similar Discussion Topics
If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Reformulation change and use up of film How long can a machine be down before cleaning needs to be performed? How long should we be reworking product made with multiple lots of rework? How to Change Old Habits How Long Should You Flush Water Lines For Sampling Examples of short and long-term customer complaint reduction strategies Want to change user name Standard on how long equipment can remain idle in a soiled condition? Management of Change Procedure and Reference