What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sample documents for preparing a risk-based environmental monitoring program

Started by , Jul 01 2020 08:23 AM
4 Replies

could any one give the sample document for prepare the "Risk-based environmental monitoring program" for FSSC 22000 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity
[Ad]

could any one give the sample document for prepare the "Risk-based environmental monitoring program" for FSSC 22000 

"risk based" typically means you have to make a zoning plan.

Something like the ones here -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ls/#entry100060

can anybody please explain  how to prepare Risk based environmental monitoring program for FSSC 22000 ?

It is highly appreciate if you can give me sample format document for this one

( i am working in spices processing company)

Hi Senarath, 

Not sure if this is the correct way to go but this is what I've done.

I've looked at the major sources of pathogens and how they could enter following our activities (raw material, employees, equipment and processes). For example E.coli could come from employees not washing their hand properly or from water, Pseudomonas ssp. could come from water, etc.

For the microorganism that I've found could be a source of contamination, I've risk assessed the likelihood & impact on food safety they could have, taking into account any controlled measures we have in place, e.g. washing hands before entering food processing area, use of cleaning chemicals. i then determined the risk of contamination for each microorganism (low, medium or high) 

for example:

microorganism by who controlled measures L S Risk E. coli operatives Dedicated & disposable PPE (gloves / overalls) 2 2 MEDIUM Separate changing area Hand washing Hygiene SOP Food safety Training

i have a sampling plan for each microorganism with the number of sample to take, location & frequency.

Hope it helps.

Aurélie

1 Thank

Aurélie

could you please give me sample documents for the way you have done ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Sample for distribution of Supplements finished Goods Designing Sample Request Format VOC sample Collection SOP If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity Looking for a sample mock drill plan? Sample procedure for Movement of Static Equipment Are glass beakers for sample collection allowed? Procedure for customer sample requests Sample Allergen Risk Assessments