What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to Verify a Certification bodies Accreditation

Started by , May 31 2006 06:24 AM
9 Replies
Could anybody tell me how I can verify the accreditation of a certification body
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Regulatory certification Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification? Scope of Certification product specific Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package?
[Ad]
If you know the name of the Certification Body, ask them what they are Accredited for and by whom and then contact the Accreditation Body to verify.

Regards,

Simon
Dear Kat,

If you are in the UK most companies will be accredited by UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service). You san search for the company you are using and download a copy of their current accreditation certificate at:

UKAS

I assume that other countries will also have deatials on line,

Cheers
Try here............

http://www.iaf.nu/
It is the requirement for ISO/IEC Guide 6X that client can request the information from certificatin body so you can ask them to see their accreditation certification including the accredited scope. Another way you can contact any accreditation body as well.
Thanks for all
I just look info in WWW and have found nothing about organization I interested
Kat,

What is the organisation's name?

James
Kat,

I'm afraid I've never heard of them,

Does anyone else know of them?

James
thanks of all
I've found out all needed info

Similar Discussion Topics
Regulatory certification Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification? Scope of Certification product specific Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification