What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Please review and critique My Allergen Plan

Started by , Jul 21 2020 05:05 AM
1 Reply

We are FSSC 22000 based company and processing Cinnamon and other spices

we only have suphite  as an allergen (that use only for cinnamon processing ) and  i prepaid allergen management plan according to FSSC 22000 standard

Could any body tell me whether this plan correct or wrong ?

Attached Files

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen checklist to supplier Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan?
[Ad]

We are FSSC 22000 based company and processing Cinnamon and other spices

we only have suphite  as an allergen (that use only for cinnamon processing ) and  i prepaid allergen management plan according to FSSC 22000 standard

Could any body tell me whether this plan correct or wrong ?

Looks identical to the plan in this post 3 -

https://www.ifsqn.co...53/#entry163076

See my comments (seemingly still relevant) in the following post 4 -

https://www.ifsqn.co...53/#entry163079

Seems my question (1) in above post has now been answered as "NO".

Regarding ^^^^(red) a quick answer might be that it depends on (a) any other contaminants in the inputs, (b) the other spices and perhaps environment and (c) avoidance of cross-contaminations (if any) due (b), [ie after implementing para 4.1]

Offhand para. 4.4 is textually ambiguous but looks potentially illegal.

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen checklist to supplier Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Food safety culture plan How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Allergen Specific factory wear Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Allergen declaration for gelatin?