What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

COVID-19 Recovery Plan

Started by , Jul 22 2020 06:42 AM
2 Replies

What should be included in the COVID-19 Recovery Plan? Isn't resume back to normal and also part of Business Continuity Plan/Crisis Management for Infectious Disease?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Covid-19 which measures have survived since the pandemic begin Food Grade Gloves Supply during Covid-19 Covid Mask Wearing in Manufacturing How to prevent COVID-19 on food safety? The impact of COVID 19 on auditing within food industies
[Ad]

My plan details the steps my facility is taking to ensure employees are safe and that the facility is compliant with local regulations.  I've also been chronicling the COVID-19 webinars I've attended and I am keeping a file with the COVID-19 articles I've been reading.  I'm documenting all COVID-19 related training in both my training register and my COVID-19 Recovery Plan.

I have it in our Incident Management Procedure under 'Mass Illness' and 'Staff Shortage' - this is about business continuity. Covid is a good situation to show us how to improve our Incident Management Procedures to accommodate for anything like this in the future. 

I also have a 'Disaster Recovery Plan' however this is too extreme for Covid, as we've continued working throughout. 

For Covid specifically I have a separate file including risk assessments for staff safety, chemical shortage, visitors to site etc. This is reviewed / updated weekly. I also have cleaning checklists and staff illness due to Covid in there, and any documents / guidelines I have read regarding Covid is also in the file. 

I personally haven't amended any existing documents to include Covid as it's too specific and should be an example to ensure existing docs cover mass illness / pandemics. 

Similar Discussion Topics
Covid-19 which measures have survived since the pandemic begin Food Grade Gloves Supply during Covid-19 Covid Mask Wearing in Manufacturing How to prevent COVID-19 on food safety? The impact of COVID 19 on auditing within food industies Do we still need to carry out a Crisis Management Exercise even though we have one for Covid-19? How well did your business react to the Covid-19 pandemic? FDA COVID regulations Vs DOA regulations Let's evaluate ourselves during Covid-19 SQF unannounced audit during Covid