What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is the process approach in ISO 22000:2018 similar to ISO 9001?

Started by , Aug 12 2020 11:22 AM
3 Replies

Hi everybody, I have a question about processes and establishing criteria for them in ISO 22000 2018.

is it similar to ISO 9001? Processes like: production. QC, sale, purchase, maintenance and so on

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Requirements for Work In Process WIP
[Ad]

Dear Firoozeh,

Both standards are designed acoording to PDCA cycle, so it is the same.

Cluase No.8 which is operational planning is based on addressing the risks and opportunities into clause 6.1, all what you have to do is addressing all the risks and opportunities which related to Quality ( to cover ISO 9001) and Food safety (to cover ISO 22000).

1 Thank

Dear Firoozeh,

Both standards are designed acoording to PDCA cycle, so it is the same.

Cluase No.8 which is operational planning is based on addressing the risks and opportunities into clause 6.1, all what you have to do is addressing all the risks and opportunities which related to Quality ( to cover ISO 9001) and Food safety (to cover ISO 22000).

Hello,

Can i ask you for some help please?

Regards

Hello,

Can i ask you for some help please?

Regards

Hi fouziak,

Please clarify what you seek help with ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Requirements for Work In Process WIP Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products Is there any method available for Cold filled and Hold process parameters