What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Quality and food safety standards

Started by , Aug 16 2020 12:46 PM

Dears,
I have an inquiry regarding standards,
I'm managing two sites which are certified BRC , ISO 9001, 22000, 14001 and 45001.

Now we are discussing with senior management the need to be certified in all these standards, management is looking to remove ISO 9001 from the standards.

As per my knowledge, site is being certified due to regulations and customer needs, is there any other element I should consider ?
Also what is the disadvantage if site turned to be uncertified in ISO 9001?

Thanks for your help.

Well, offhand, one disadvantage is that statement (red ^^^) seems directly contradictory to statement (blue^^^) ?

Perhaps you need some details as to why not ?

eg

BRC required for reason ?

iso9001 ditto

etc etc.

2 Replies

Dears,
I'm managing two sites which are certified BRC , ISO 9001, 22000, 14001 and 45001.

Now we are discussing with senior management the need to be certified in all these standards, management is looking to remove ISO 9001 from the standards.

As per my knowledge, site is being certified due to regulations and customer needs, is there any other element I should consider ?

Thanks for your help.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards
[Ad]

Dears,

Thanks for your help.

Well, offhand, one disadvantage is that statement (red ^^^) seems directly contradictory to statement (blue^^^) ?

Perhaps you need some details as to why not ?

eg

BRC required for reason ?

iso9001 ditto

etc etc.

1 Like1 Thank

Thanks Charles for your support!

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Salary for Quality Control Supervisor HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety Annual Food Safety & Quality Training Burger Quality Concern Greasiness Example of Quality Objectives According to BRC Issue 6 How to make a Quality Manual?