What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are there any good vulnerability assessments templates to use?

Started by , Aug 28 2020 03:48 PM
6 Replies

Is there any good vulnerability templates to use? Especially if they mention the following : potential for food fraud for each ingredient, including any mitigation strategies in the event a significant food fraud potential exists.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates How can I check good sterilization? Food fraud vulnerability assessment
[Ad]

Is there any good vulnerability templates to use? Especially if they mention the following : potential for food fraud for each ingredient, including any mitigation strategies in the event a significant food fraud potential exists.

As per usual - Standard = ?

For our suppliers

For our suppliers

I hope yr suppliers are technically up to it.

See the BRC link in Post6 in adjacent thread to this one ?

Im referring to the food fraud vulnerability tools, I used one and I didnt like it and neither did the auditor so I was hoping someone had used others before. 

1 Like

I hope yr suppliers are technically up to it.

See the BRC link in Post6 in adjacent thread to this one ?

Adjacent thread?

Adjacent thread?

Hi Simon,

Sorry, I posted the (1st) link repeated below but it somehow got "lost" in the transfer -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ce/#entry164747

PS - also see the excel here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...542/#entry95690

Another frequently referenced VA tool is linked below which suppliers might like for its (relatively) simple scoring approach (criticisms noted in thread were apparently  ignored by BRC).

https://www.ifsqn.co...ed/#entry121799

Whatever method is used inevitably demands access to a food fraud database for which afaik USP have somewhat cornered the market  with their non-free product (alternatives do exist but afaik are less comprehensive).

Suggested mitigation strategies are offered in various other threads in the Forum, notably for BRC and SQF.

@Larissa - which method was not  liked ? (the one most frequently disparaged IMEX is the pwc tool despite SQF's implicit approval)

PPS - the various GFSI-recognized Standards all seem to have some differences in their preferred approaches to VA. However, audit-wise, maybe not so much.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates How can I check good sterilization? Food fraud vulnerability assessment Risk assessments Food Fraud and Vulnerability Risk Assessment SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide Food fraud vulnerability assessment and food defense assessment