What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Vulnerability Assessment NCR - Packing materials were not taken into consideration

Started by , Sep 25 2020 11:03 AM
1 Reply

Hi, I got minor NCR for FSSC 22000 v5 audit as this "Deviation was noted in vulnerability assessment (VA) Packing materials were not taken into consideration in last conducted vulnerability assessment" so can somebody  help to me to take action for above NCR ?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food fraud vulnerability assessment Food Fraud and Vulnerability Risk Assessment G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide Food fraud vulnerability assessment and food defense assessment VACCP vulnerability assessment for spice mixes and snack pellets
[Ad]

Hi, I got minor NCR for FSSC 22000 v5 audit as this "Deviation was noted in vulnerability assessment (VA) Packing materials were not taken into consideration in last conducted vulnerability assessment" so can somebody  help to me to take action for above NCR ?

Seems that you need to include Packaging materials in VA for the unknown Product/Process/VA.

Maybe have a look at the VA methodology published by IFS which includes Packaging -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ht/#entry130528

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Food fraud vulnerability assessment Food Fraud and Vulnerability Risk Assessment G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide Food fraud vulnerability assessment and food defense assessment VACCP vulnerability assessment for spice mixes and snack pellets Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (VACCP) and Food Defence (TACCP) and their Mitigation Plans Where to find resources for detailed Food Fraud vulnerability assessment Where to find resources for detailed Food Fraud vulnerability assessment Where to find resources for detailed Food Fraud vulnerability assessment BRCGS 5.4.3-5.4.4 - Raw material vulnerability assessment