What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to determine analytical frequencey

Started by , Oct 13 2020 01:23 PM
1 Reply

Hi, I'd like to know if there is some systematic (scientific) methods to use for the determination of analytical frequency in the HACCP studies (raw materials and finished products). I use an empiric method based on the not comply product and complains by customers.

Thank you and any replies.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Questions used to determine the critical control point Risk assessment to determine frequency of ATP swabbing How to determine tolerance How to quantitatively determine when a beard net must be worn? How do you determine parameters and what type of testing needs to be completed by a lab for your finished product?
[Ad]

Hi, I'd like to know if there is some sistematic (scientific) method to use for the determiantion of analitycal frequency in the HACCP studies (eaw materials and finished products).

I use an empiric method based on the not comply product and complains by customers.

Thnak you to answer me 

Hi m.erzetti,

I suggest the specific frequency will likely relate to the specific objective.

eg - With respect to ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Questions used to determine the critical control point Risk assessment to determine frequency of ATP swabbing How to determine tolerance How to quantitatively determine when a beard net must be worn? How do you determine parameters and what type of testing needs to be completed by a lab for your finished product? Risk assessment to determine if recall necessary Determine of critical limits Foreign Material -> SS 5.0 mm in sachet products? Frequency of External Calibration of Analytical Balance and Incubator Technical considerations to determine whether a product was suitable for dual supply? How to determine a recall standard?