What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Greetings! new to food packaging

Started by , Oct 30 2020 03:20 PM
3 Replies

Hello all, frequent user of this great site. Transitioning from an established BRC plant to SQF plant. 

Current plant did not have any quality standards, so implementing all new procedures and forms to be in conformance with the SQF code..fun!

Thank you all!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Good morning MP45, welcome!

MP45 good afternoon and congratulations. I'm in a similar situation. It's my first week on the job. My plant is SQF but it needs some work.

Welcome to IFSQN MP45 and Connieb.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Hairnets for a packaging component manufacturing facility HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations?