What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

External Service Provider Evaluation Checklist

Started by , Nov 02 2020 07:43 AM
5 Replies

Good day  Food Safety Members. I am urgently looking for an External provider evaluation (checklist), for our Pest control service provider ie: outsourced security, outsourced cleaning service provider, uniform laundering etc. Any assistance will assist me to compile a comprehensive checklist. Thanking you kindly for your assistance 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
External and Internal Communication example External warehouse - questions and concerns External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records How to share certification work and costs with external company? Frequency of External Calibration of Analytical Balance and Incubator
[Ad]

Please, see attached for laundry service supplier.

Attached Files

1 Thank

Awesome 

Thank you, very much appreciated.

Do you perhaps have a general one for all the service providers.

No, I have specific questionnaire for each service provider (e.g. boiler, pest control, PM, waste collection, compressor, equipment calibration, etc.) 

Ok 

It was a finding (ISO 22000:2018) for not doing a external provider evaluation.

So I was thinking of drawing up a common checklist  

Please, also see attached a Service Supplier Risk Assessment table which was completed basing on questionnaires and other information (e.g. service specifications, GFSI/3rd party certificates, etc.) received from service suppliers.

Attached Files

Similar Discussion Topics
External and Internal Communication example External warehouse - questions and concerns External Cleaning Contractor Procedures and Records How to share certification work and costs with external company? Frequency of External Calibration of Analytical Balance and Incubator External Calibration Internal and External Communications - Objective Risk assessment of internal and external issue ISO 22000 Clause 4.1 - 4.4 and 6 - Risk and Opportunities amd Internal and external parties How can we minimize the risks associated with an employee wearing an external medical device in production?