What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Source for articles on the safety, quality, and overall knowledge of IQF ingredients?

Started by , Nov 04 2020 02:39 PM
1 Reply

Hello everyone,

My company is starting to look into sourcing IQF ingredients. It is a relatively new type of product to hit the F&B market.

Does anyone know of some helpful articles on the safety, quality, and overall knowledge of these ingredients?

Please let me know, thank you I really appreciate it  :sorcerer:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Product Source identification Looking for bun glazing process steps and flow chart and ingredients source Source of Natural Flavor - always proprietary information? High TPC and Yeast- unsure of source Ingredient map back to source trace
[Ad]

Good morning;

You will have to be more specific, as IQF is a rather broad range of commodities.

Similar Discussion Topics
Product Source identification Looking for bun glazing process steps and flow chart and ingredients source Source of Natural Flavor - always proprietary information? High TPC and Yeast- unsure of source Ingredient map back to source trace Does anyone have a good source for buying food safety posters and stickers? Does anyone have a source for 8 mil. food safe gloves? Source for Military MRE Ingrednients Seeking Source for shatter-proof mirrors SQF 8, Non Conformance during Audit for Allergen and Water Source Test