What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Edition 9 switch from Module 11 to Module 9

Started by , Nov 18 2020 10:35 PM
2 Replies

Hi everyone,

We are processed RTE meat and seafood manufacturing plants, according to the category under code SQF Edition 9, we will need to switch from Module 11 to Module 9. Am I correct? anyone is in the same boat?

Please share. Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline How complex is it to switch from FSSC22000 to SQF? Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System
[Ad]
Just from looking at the surface of what you wrote I suspect you are subject to more than 1 secondary module... thus it could be 11 and 9.

I'd breakdown exactly what you do and then match up the modules with cooresponding FSC's to arrive at where you should be.

Hello Glenn,

I am in a similar situation, we are a Ready to Cook , The process is Bacon wrapped scallops and wondering if we have to apply both Module 9 and 11 or would it be only 11. 

Since its sea food and bacon, I am assuming FSC code 8 and 9 . 

We get frozen scallops and chilled bacon , we just wrap , freeze and pack them . 

I am new to SQF and wondering if you would be able to suggest me on how to go about this ?

Thanks

Kumar

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Edition 9 - Internal Audit Label Reconciliation problem SQF edition 9 SQF Code Edition 10 Proposed Timeline How complex is it to switch from FSSC22000 to SQF? Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System Implementing an SQF Code Edition 9 compliant Food Safety Management System HAVI voluntary module for BRCGS Packaging BRCGS Edition 9- Training Scratch Outs on Paperwork SQF Edition 9