What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello IFSQN Annabelle

Started by , Dec 01 2020 03:01 PM
4 Replies

I am currently a QA Manager in a commercial bakery. I've been in the food industry in many roles over the last 18 years, excited to be here and see what I can learn and share with this community!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package
[Ad]

HartyBake, good afternoon and welcome!

I am currently a QA Manager in a commercial bakery. I've been in the food industry in many roles over the last 18 years, excited to be here and see what I can learn and share with this community!

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!  :shades:

Welcome! :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Welcome!!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN Hi, Thank you for allowing me to join to this IFSQN IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Issue 9 Template package