What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Recommended Quality Management System Software?

Started by , Jan 06 2021 01:32 PM
5 Replies

Hi all, I am looking to implement QMS software to our site. I only have 2nd hand experience with Q-Pulse and have received a quotation from them which is rather high. What software do you guys use and  do you recommend it? Equally welcome feedback on Q-Pulse and whether it is worth the investment? Thanks in advance,  Robbie 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% What is the recommended distance between fly control units? Is FSSC 24000 recommended for food manufacture? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? What cooling process is recommended for a pre-cooked food (poultry gravy) sterilized in a metal can?
[Ad]

Hi All, 

I am looking to implement QMS software to our site. 

I only have 2nd hand experience with Q-Pulse and have received a quotation from them which is rather high. 

What software do you guys use and  do you recommend it? Equally welcome feedback on Q-Pulse and whether it is worth the investment?

Thanks in advance, 

Robbie 

Might be worth searching. There are numerous similar posts on this forum.

also see -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ement-software/

1 Like

I have one to stay away from (not user friendly and cumbersome) is Qualtrax -- difficult to navigate--cannot search easily--not easy to update forms and keep track of changes

1 Like

I have used QCBD, which is a little clunky but auditors are fine with it and it works well. One of the cheaper ones out there!

1 Like

Also interested in this topic. Currently looking at Safefood 360 and SafetyChain as top two that have emerged for us so far in the vetting process. 

I have used Safefood 360 for years and highly recommend it.

Marshall

Similar Discussion Topics
Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% What is the recommended distance between fly control units? Is FSSC 24000 recommended for food manufacture? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? What cooling process is recommended for a pre-cooked food (poultry gravy) sterilized in a metal can? Does anyone have recommended brands for metal detectable bandages/band-aids that have good adhesion? Recommended Standard for Foods and Water ICMSF Yeast and mould recommended guidelines for pasteurized milk Recommended flooring for food (pickle) industry Customer Refusing Recommended Storage Temperatures