What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Where do I find the Practical Internal auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording that I just purchased?

Started by , Jan 06 2021 03:38 PM
4 Replies

Just purchased the Practical Internal Auditor Training for Food Operations Previous recording today.

Where do I find this recording on the site?

Regards

Anola Stewart

astewart@valleymeatsllc.com

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product
[Ad]

Check your e-mail. 

Hi Anila, you will be registered and will receive joining instructions by email within 24 hours.

Regards,
Simon

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Hello

Same question. I paid for the previously recorded training and got no link to access.  

Hello

Same question. I paid for the previously recorded training and got no link to access.  

Hi sozcan,

I have replied to someone this morning regarding this, in all likelihood it was yourself but I don't want to post the details on the forums.

Your email instructions were sent out on 3rd November, maybe they ended up in your spam folder, it is always worth checking.

I have emailed a copy of the three, 2 HACCP and 1 Internal Auditor. If you haven’t received those emails then send me a PM.

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention