What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Edition 9 - food safety code selection

Started by , Jan 07 2021 07:08 PM
3 Replies

Good morning,I'm a little confused while selecting the food safety code ... We are a dairy product facility and follow section 2 and 11. I downloaded the food manufacturing and the quality code. Could you please let me know which one is the one I need to follow? I know you may think that is a dumb question but I am honestly confused. Thank you all in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention
[Ad]

Are you looking to be audited for quality code or food safety code?

If you do choose quality code, you will still have to go through food safety code. 

1 Like1 Thank

I am assuming you are just getting started with SQF - go with the MFG manual and leave the Quality for now. You will need to have at least 1 year at MFG and then if  you want (your option) you can add the quality component.

1 Like1 Thank

"Dairy Product Facility" is vague, but I would imagine you are looking to download "Food Manufacturing" (the one with milk jugs/white bottles on cover).  That is your food safety code.  If you scroll down, the purple one with puff pastries on it is your Quality Code.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? food safety 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention Repackaging of Food Grade product Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces