What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introducing myself - Angela Stetson

Started by , Jan 21 2021 01:36 PM
7 Replies

Hello,

I am a Document Control Technician in the QA department in Rochester, NY at DuPont's N&B facility where we make probiotics.  I am married, no children, two dogs and four cats.  I enjoy live music (especially The Dave Matthews Band), cooking and puzzles.  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment
[Ad]

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Angela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning Angela! Welcome.

Hello,

I am a Document Control Technician in the QA department in Rochester, NY at DuPont's N&B facility where we make probiotics.  I am married, no children, two dogs and four cats.  I enjoy live music (especially The Dave Matthews Band), cooking and puzzles.  

Hi Angela,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Thanks for yr household details. Seems that from a voting POV, the cats "have it." :rolleyes:

Welcome, Angela! I miss live music so much.... DMB live is on my bucket list for sure. 

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

Man, DMB?!?!?!   What are you guys, my age??!?!?!?!?!   Lol.

I play in a mid-level string band, and I also miss live stuff.   Haven't been in front of a crowd for a year!   Our last booked gig was St. Pats, my birthday, and everything was shut down here like the day before.

BTW, I've saw DMB with their stripped down show, they were awesome.   Their bass player is one of my favorites.   A really talented cat that started verrrryyyyyy young.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk