What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Uniforms for 7-eleven and Coles standard

Started by , Feb 22 2021 04:26 AM
2 Replies

Hi. I have been given the opportunity to redesign our uniforms. Looking at hitting 7-eleven and Coles standards around not wearing the uniform outside the production facility.  I live in a tropical area so also looking for uniform suitable for the environment (ie dust coats are not an option). I would really appreciate seeing how you have handled these requirements and what the uniform looks like. Thanking you in advance for your assistance! Jan

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cheese company uniforms Procedures, Protocols and Testing for Internal Laundry of Uniforms Is it ok to wear uniforms outside of production? Is employees washing their own Production Uniforms acceptable under SQF and FDA? Can we use T-shirts worn from home instead of uniforms?
[Ad]

Do you have full change rooms on site?

Will the company ensure there is enough time to change at break and lunch?

Yes, full change rooms on site.

Sufficient time is allowed at breaks and lunch.

Similar Discussion Topics
Cheese company uniforms Procedures, Protocols and Testing for Internal Laundry of Uniforms Is it ok to wear uniforms outside of production? Is employees washing their own Production Uniforms acceptable under SQF and FDA? Can we use T-shirts worn from home instead of uniforms? Risk analysis on visitors and employees wearing lab coats and uniforms Uniforms cleaning validation What does everyone use for maintenance uniforms? FDA regulated/GMP Uniforms 11.3.3 - Risk Analysis on the wearing uniforms outside of production