What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

March 2021 - Member of the Month

Started by , Mar 06 2021 05:27 PM
10 Replies
I'm delighted to announce pHruit as Member of the Month for March 2021. 

Yes he won it last March, but you're allowed to win it once a year and after all, he's a legend. :shades:

Thank you for all your valuable contributions pHruit, an IFSQN pen is on its way.

Regards,
Simon

post-4-0-55989400-1612516723.jpg   168.35KB   2 downloads
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - March 2024 March 2023 - Member of the Month March 2022 - Member of the Month FYI, FDA intends to begin routine inspections of Small Businesses under the FSMA Intentional Adulteration Rule in March 2021 March 2020 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

I'm once again flattered and humbled :blush:

Honestly I'm mostly here because I learn loads from you all, get a great cross-section of opinions from around the world, and it's an honour to be part of such a supportive community. I think everyone should be MoM for April :thumbup:

Nice!  Congrats pHruit.  You've definitely influenced and helped a lot of people on here, including myself.  Well deserved!

1 Thank

Hi pHruit,

Many thanks for all the knowledge and experience you have donated to the Forum !

congratulations3.4.png   137.13KB   2 downloads

1 Thank

Hi pHfruit, thank you for all your contributions and congratulations!

1 Thank

Well done pHruit!

1 Thank

Congratulations pHruit! I've always been impressed with your knowledge and professionalism, well deserved! 

1 Thank

Congrats - well deserved

1 Thank

Congrats pHFruit!

1 Thank

Congratulations! 

1 Thank

Congratualtions pHruit and thank you as always for your continual knowledgeable contributions and occasional sarcasm ;) 

The pen will be a nice addition to the set! Will all go nicely in the glove box of the Bentley next March :ejut:

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - March 2024 March 2023 - Member of the Month March 2022 - Member of the Month FYI, FDA intends to begin routine inspections of Small Businesses under the FSMA Intentional Adulteration Rule in March 2021 March 2020 - Member of the Month March 2019 – Member of the Month Member since March 2018 Hello from Utah March 2018 - Member of the Month March 2017 - Member of the Month Juice HACCP Hazards and Control Guidance - First Edition (March 3, 200