What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Calculating Customer Complaint CPM?

Started by , Mar 22 2021 12:50 PM
1 Reply

Hello, I'm facing a huge customer complaint in management. The customers send their complaint very late from the production date. For example, now I'm receiving a complaint according to a production from April 2020. How to calculate the CPM for each month. Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Calculating %DV for Nutrition Facts Table Calculating percent (%) DV (daily value) for protein? Law of Cooling for calculating time Calculating time and temperature for thawing a certain volume of frozen meat? Need a USA file for calculating nutrition facts and rounding for vitamins
[Ad]

What is the shelf life of your product?

There needs to be a cutoff time depending on shelf life----too long and tracking the data becomes worthless essentially. What value is there in old complaints when in all likely hood some part of the process has changed since?

So the complaint you've received is almost 12 months old.........did you receive any for the same lot of the same type?  If not, I would be inclined to merely record the complaint type and move on

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Calculating %DV for Nutrition Facts Table Calculating percent (%) DV (daily value) for protein? Law of Cooling for calculating time Calculating time and temperature for thawing a certain volume of frozen meat? Need a USA file for calculating nutrition facts and rounding for vitamins Procedure for Calculating CFU (Colony Forming Unit) Calculating formulation for new product with adjusted Bx Content Calculating fat % from visual lean? Calculating risk levels for Physical hazards Calculating of Nutritional information Software