What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Microbiology criteria for margarine, butter and milk

Started by , May 04 2021 04:03 PM
1 Reply

Dear all, I am from Suriname and work at N.V.  VSH FOODS. Here we produce margarine and butter. I am the one in charge with the quality aspect of the products. Can you guys please help me with recent International microbiology specification for margarine, butter and milk? JMetjo

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Fresh Garlic Microbiology Fruit Juice Microbiology Does anybody know the specs for microbiology results on raw material liquid sucrose? Microbiology Criteria Standard for Environmental Monitoring Program Food microbiology results for Chicken and Soup
[Ad]

This may help:

Commission regulation (EC) NO 2073/2005  microbiological criteria for food stuffs

Similar Discussion Topics
Fresh Garlic Microbiology Fruit Juice Microbiology Does anybody know the specs for microbiology results on raw material liquid sucrose? Microbiology Criteria Standard for Environmental Monitoring Program Food microbiology results for Chicken and Soup Microbiology Standard for Meat Processing Plant Microbiology Sampling Plan Microbiology of Frozen Whitebait Need some help with food microbiology calculation Microbiology requirements for Frozen foods imports into South Korea?