What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Ideas for Qualifications and Training

Started by , May 28 2021 07:29 AM
1 Reply

Hi folks, I'm currently working as a Raw Materials Technical Admin for a  medium size food manufacturer in the UK & I'm looking for some training course/qualifications to help with my job. I have Food Safety 3, HACCP 3 & BRC lead auditors qualification but I'm looking for something more academic, any tips?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Ideas on training on the importance of completing pre-op each day before production begins? Ideas on how to clean in a warehouse freezer? Desperate for ideas to get employees on board with food safety culture Looking for Ideas or a Structured Approach to Implementing a QMS from Scratch Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day?
[Ad]

What areas do you find particularly interesting?
Last time I had a bit of a look, there were quite a few options for MSc/PgDip/PhD in a wide range of areas, so it perhaps depends quite how academically-focussed you want it to be. For any of these it's also probably going to need to be something that interests you, as paying for and working through a PhD in a topic that you're indifferent about doesn't sound like fun to me ;)

Similar Discussion Topics
Ideas on training on the importance of completing pre-op each day before production begins? Ideas on how to clean in a warehouse freezer? Desperate for ideas to get employees on board with food safety culture Looking for Ideas or a Structured Approach to Implementing a QMS from Scratch Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? SQF FSC2 2.4.2 Module 18 - GAP SOP Template or ideas for Indoor Agricultural Ideas for activities for a Food Safety Day Any Ideas on Tilapia Discoloration? Ideas for controlling Allergen Dust Looking for ideas for Food waste reduction