What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Management Review template for FSSC 22000

Started by , Jun 24 2021 06:04 AM

Hi there,

I do not think there is a standard template. You will have to develop your own. The aim for the management review if to review/evaluate the effectiveness of the food safety system of your company.

So, common topics to review/evaluate during this meeting is costumer/consumer complaints, completion of actions and recurrences, continuous improvement, audit findings, etc...

2 Replies

Hi all, please can anyone help me with a template for a management review for FSSC 22000, I am having a hard time with this. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens
[Ad]

Hi there,

I do not think there is a standard template. You will have to develop your own. The aim for the management review if to review/evaluate the effectiveness of the food safety system of your company.

So, common topics to review/evaluate during this meeting is costumer/consumer complaints, completion of actions and recurrences, continuous improvement, audit findings, etc...

1 Thank

also please i am kindly asking if anyone has the new topics or clauses for management review for FSSC

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Allergen Management Allergen Management Plan FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens Lychee Nut Management as an Allergen Foaming machines in a cleaning management system How do you manage your food safety management system? BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Can we make up an incident for the crisis management mock exercise?