What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New to QA world. But loving it.

Started by , Jul 01 2021 02:21 PM
5 Replies

Hi to all guys. Got a job as QA tech in Canada, under a senior QA/HACCP coordinator. Want to learn from your experiences. Thanks a bunch

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Where in the World? Ethylene oxide regulation around the world Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? What have you done for world food safety day?
[Ad]

Good morning Philkin,

Welcome to the forums.

1 Thank
Good morning Philkin.
Welcome!
1 Thank

Welcome!  I'm still new and learning my way around but everyone here has been super helpful and great at answering questions.  

1 Like1 Thank

Welcome Tara -

I will tell you this...  I've been in this field for 38 years.  It's never boring.

David

1 Like1 Thank

Oh, how I know that - I've been in Manufacturing/Dietary Supplement Quality since 1994.  Food Safety has been my wheelhouse for the last 14 years, before that it was airbags and wafer FABs lol.  

Welcome Tara -

I will tell you this...  I've been in this field for 38 years.  It's never boring.

David

Similar Discussion Topics
World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Where in the World? Ethylene oxide regulation around the world Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? What have you done for world food safety day? What steps do I take to become a food safety auditor and what certifications are most recognised around the world to get trained in? Hello All - From the Pet Food World How to raise awareness of World Quality Day? World food safety day Football (Soccer) World Cup 2018 Competition