What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Online Training

Started by , Jul 16 2021 01:59 PM
2 Replies

Has anyone used Registrar Corp for their SQF training? Feedback?

Any other good place to get additional training? Thanks!  

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

Yes - We used them to train our substitute SQF practitioner.  The course was $497 for SQF introduction to Ed 9.  It included testing and a certificate. The course was save as you go online, great content.  Our production supervisor did the course at home with no problems.  Their customer service helped with the certificate, it had a misspelling, they were great.  Recommend from my experience! (This was one month ago)

1 Like

I also used them for my SQF Practitioner certificate. Content was good and was easy to navigate. 

NEHA (National Environmental Health Association) has some great additional certifications but are not SQF specific. 

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training