What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is an Ocular Cleansing Station required?

Started by , Jul 20 2021 03:39 PM

Hi Graham; That's more for H&S, not HACCP - but you'll definitely need it if you use chemicals at your facility.

2 Replies

Hello all, I am new Quality Manager, the position being newly created, at a small honey company. I am in the process of building a HACCP plan for SQF Certification. I am unable to determine if an eye rinsing station is required. I am fairly confident that I do need one. I am attempting to confirm. Thank you so much for all of the past help. With not having someone who knows HACCP backward and forward, I find myself reaching in the dark a lot. the help that has been provided has improved things for me immensely. Sincerely, Graham

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit?
[Ad]

Hi Graham; That's more for H&S, not HACCP - but you'll definitely need it if you use chemicals at your facility.

I'd have a quick look at the MSDS sheets for your cleaning chemicals if you want to be sure, but otherwise I'd entirely agree with olenazh - not really a HACCP / food safety consideration, but almost certain to be required for health & safety purposes.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Glove Dip Station filled with water and chlorine - is this normal? Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Are 3 month required documents for SQF Audit? Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site? What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? What kind of Verification is required for Maintenance and Sanitation? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? SQF-2.4.8 - Is an Environmental Program Required?