What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Are there any new updates for BRC V8?

Started by , Aug 03 2021 05:17 PM
1 Reply

Hi all, is there any new update to BRC V8 since last year August? I don't seem to see anything. Please kindly let me know if I have missed any update. Thanks in advance!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How do we apply the new FSSC guidance updates? Updates on recall procedures (ver 10, July 2021) from USFDA? How do you monitor legislation changes and updates? Updates on Greek Food Safety Legislation Third party agency that manages regulation updates
[Ad]

There was an updated position statement in March: https://www.brcgs.co...v4-31032021.pdf

1 Like2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
How do we apply the new FSSC guidance updates? Updates on recall procedures (ver 10, July 2021) from USFDA? How do you monitor legislation changes and updates? Updates on Greek Food Safety Legislation Third party agency that manages regulation updates Looking for a link to subscribe to updates on bottled water regulations Food safety and HACCP news, legislation and updates Handling Labeling Updates Clause 1.1.6 - System for scientific and technical information updates Anyone have any updates on SFCA?