What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Started by , Aug 12 2021 04:09 PM
1 Reply
Hi everyone,I'm new to this platform and to this job as a quality assurance officer.
Currently the firm I'm working for is pursuing to get FSSC 22000 certified.
The auditing team has key areas of concern one of them being environmental control for microbiology under the FSSC additional requirements clause 2.5.7
This is a honey producing Industry
And it is required to produce a Documented procedure for the evaluation of the effectiveness of all controls on preventing contamination from the manufacturing environment and this shall Include, at a minimum, the evaluation of microbiological and allergen controls Present;
Can someone please guide me on how to produce that document or upload a sample document for that matter.I would highly appreciate that.
Thanks and regards,
Chananja Majiji.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member
[Ad]

Good afternoon from beautiful Martha's Vineyard Island  - welcome!

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - April 2024 Member of the Month - March 2024 Glad to become a member New member New Member Member of the Month - February 2024 Member of the Month - January 2024 Member of the Month - December 2023 Definitely not a new member... New member introduction