What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have any recommendations on a CO meter

Started by , Sep 10 2021 04:31 PM
4 Replies

Does anyone have any recommendations on a CO meter. This would be for beef items in MAP packaging. Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body Nutrition Software Recommendations Any recommendations for a date label gun? Recommendations for Certification Bodies
[Ad]

Used to work with Dansesnor - all the units, and Oxibaby.

Price is simmilar wih Oxibaby beeing a little bit cheaper. Those are very sensitive piece of kit, and althoug a water trap is fitted in, sucking in water will damage the machine (but that is across all of them) - repairs are pricy too. 

1 Thank

Ive used the one from the company below.  it worked fine for me.  

http://www.quantekinstruments.com/

Ive used the one from the company below.  it worked fine for me.  

http://www.quantekinstruments.com/

Thanks but this company only has CO2 and not CO meters. The market on CO meters seems to be very limited. Which makes sense because not many people use carbon monoxide and many countries ban it as well. The company I work for is going to use CO in the future due to the major difference in shelf life with raw ground beef. You get double the days using CO vs CO2.  

Thanks but this company only has CO2 and not CO meters. The market on CO meters seems to be very limited. Which makes sense because not many people use carbon monoxide and many countries ban it as well. The company I work for is going to use CO in the future due to the major difference in shelf life with raw ground beef. You get double the days using CO vs CO2.  

whoops.   I didn't even notice the lack of a 2.   I also didn't realize that people were using CO.   

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body Nutrition Software Recommendations Any recommendations for a date label gun? Recommendations for Certification Bodies Recommendations for Vegan and Gluten Free Certification Recommendations for Label Software Recommendations Salt presence verification Requesting Datalogger Recommendations Recommendations for a data logger