What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A formal Hello

Started by , Sep 16 2021 01:44 AM
3 Replies
Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are well and safe. Myself Shreyas and I am a rookie fellow in food safety and quality community. I am currently working in a Infant formula manufacturing facility based in New Zealand. I came to know about IFSQN through youtube and it felt like I found myself a knowledge treasure. I am very thankful to all the Contrubutors amd Facilitators on this platform for sharing and organizing the worthy information. I am so looking forward to contribute to the community although in the mean time let's stay connected 😊. Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself. Be safe and have a wonderful day ahead.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Will my employers recertification be contingent upon me having to take HACCP formal coursework and testing? Example of a formal agreement with a co-man or transportation? Formal Certification for a Food Safety Professional Contacts or formal agreements with service providers Time Between Pre-assessment Audit & Formal Audit?
[Ad]

Hi Shreyas, welcome to the forum :welcome:

Hello Shreyas, Welcome.

Welcome Shreyas!

Similar Discussion Topics
Will my employers recertification be contingent upon me having to take HACCP formal coursework and testing? Example of a formal agreement with a co-man or transportation? Formal Certification for a Food Safety Professional Contacts or formal agreements with service providers Time Between Pre-assessment Audit & Formal Audit? Does a trainer of internal auditors need formal training? Anyone have a procedure for the formal release of finished product? Formal Agreement of Specifications BRC v6 3.6.4