What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Restaurant 5 Star auditing template

Started by , Sep 20 2021 11:07 AM
2 Replies

Hi

Does anyone have an EHO audit template with a scoring system they would be willing to share.

For non-conformances how ais the scoring allocated. For example if the EHO fofund some out of date items in the fridge how many points would be lost. Or if cooked and raw meat were stored together how many points would be lost/deducted. Is there a scoring system ofr minor, moderate and severe non-conformances and what justifies these?

Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Restaurant Brands International Vendor Audit Commercial freezer for a restaurant HACCP system for a seafood and oriental food restaurant chain What does the proper hygienic layout of a restaurant look like? Can somebody share a PRP model Restaurant Pest Control
[Ad]

The scoring system is publicly available - it's based on the "Intervention Rating Scheme" from the Food Law Code of Practice. I think the attached is the current version, and the scoring system is in Appendix I.

This is mapped to give the numerical 0* to 5* hygiene ratings based on the FSA's The Food Hygiene Rating Scheme: Guidance for local authorities on implementation and operation - the Brand Standard. I've attached what I think is the latest version of his, and you can find the mappings between the numerical intervention rating scheme score, and the star-base food hygiene ratings, on page 38.

Thank you :)

Similar Discussion Topics
Restaurant Brands International Vendor Audit Commercial freezer for a restaurant HACCP system for a seafood and oriental food restaurant chain What does the proper hygienic layout of a restaurant look like? Can somebody share a PRP model Restaurant Pest Control Requesting an ISO 22000-2018 audit checklist for a restaurant Food Preparation in the Danger Zone (Restaurant) Draft HACCP plan for cooking of raw chicken in restaurant chain HACCP plan for a restaurant requested Bio Security and Food Defense in a restaurant