What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Introducing Myself

Started by , Sep 21 2021 05:35 PM
4 Replies

Hello all

I'm Samira from Oman, I hold a master's degree in food sciences and microbiology from the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow. I am currently working as a freelancer for a small company as a quality expert and also an expert in the HACCP system. I conduct mini training programs for one or two days related to food safety and personal hygiene for individuals and food handlers. I have a strong desire to learn everything related to food safety and how to manage it and how to solve all food safety related issues in food establishments .

She joined many training programs related to the quality management system, in addition to a number of training programs in food safety. I also joined a number of online study programs through some sites that provide training and teaching service from a distance

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment
[Ad]

Welcome Samira!

Hi Samira, welcome to IFSQN :welcome:

Welcome!   I just did some googling on Oman, it looks incredible there...  What city are you in?

I am from the Dhofar Governorate in the south of the Sultanate of Oman, but I live in the capital, Muscat

Similar Discussion Topics
Introducing Myself Introducing Mojtaba Oskuii Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing sliced mushrooms into a high care environment Introducing myself Introducing myself Introducing myself Alba Gonzalez from Bay Area USA Introducing myself Introducing our newest solution: Safefood 360° Risk