What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looks like the FDA eCFR website was updated

Started by , Sep 23 2021 05:49 PM
2 Replies

Looks better than it did. Seems easier to navigate too. I am kind of impressed..

https://www.ecfr.gov...pter-B/part-110

1 Like2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published New GS1-GTIN Code for updated product? Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray
[Ad]

Thank you for the heads up! It does look a lot more powerful/ easier to use.

I have been using the www.law.cornell.edu version, but this is better.

Agree TimG, it's much better.  Although I was trying to search for something in food and was in 21 CFR and the search result yielded 654 returns.  All the top returns were drug related and not food.  Maybe I just don't know how to refine their search engine yet.

Similar Discussion Topics
Updated versions of CODEX General Principles of Food Hygiene Published New GS1-GTIN Code for updated product? Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray Updated Metal Detection or X-ray BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 Is there a website to check if a Certification Body is Accredited? New to the website Nutrition Label on box versus label on website only What groups can I join to keep updated on legislation and regulations?