What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Training, communication, leadership and coaching

Started by , Oct 05 2021 11:36 AM
3 Replies
Training, communication, leadership and coaching

Start Time: Wednesday, December 15.  3:45 PM London, 10:45 AM New York

Brita Ball, Principal Consultant, Advancing Food Safety Culture

Ask Me Anything discussion session on training, communication, leadership and coaching.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese
[Ad]

Hello Brita, thanks for the insights in today's webinar on Training, Communication, Leadership, and Coaching. I'd be interested in the 2022 food safety round tables that you mentioned during the webinar.

Good Morning,

Thank you for hosting the webinar, great information!  I would definitely be interested in learning more about the presentations/webinars that Brita mentioned she has coming up.

Thank you,

Carrie Elliott

quality@colemunro.com

Would you like to participate in our Food Safety Leadership Forum and Round Tables?

Numbers are limited to ensure we give everyone a chance to get their questions answered. 

Email me at brita@fsculture.com to add your name to the waiting list. 

Dr. Brita Ball

CEO & Principal Coach and Consultant

Brita Ball & Associates

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company Effective evaluation methods of food safety training PCQI Training in Portuguese Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Who can give awareness training to staff on IFS Food? Annual Food Safety & Quality Training FSVP Training SQF Requirements - X-Ray Training