What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FDA-FSMA regulations on Unsecured Loads

Started by , Oct 26 2021 11:41 PM
2 Replies

Hi Everyone,

I am looking information regarding the receiving of containers load to my facilities. Do you know if per the FDA-FSMA regulation As k  a seller is legally prohibited from selling food products that was in a container that had no seal?

I would appreciate your input on this topic.

Thank you,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations SQF & FSMA Plan EU regulations on black spec allowance in sugar RDB Phosphorus Regulations FSMA- Preventive Controls- Practical example of hazard analysis?
[Ad]

I haven't seen anything in the FDA law requiring 'sealed' product, or at least coming right out and saying it.

Check out the code https://www.ecfr.gov...pter-B/part-110

Closest I could find was:

21 CFR 110.80(a)(7) Liquid or dry raw materials and other ingredients received and stored in bulk form shall be held in a manner that protects against contamination.

Only my NSF grade product is required to be sealed with tamper evident tape, and that's not even food grade.

Similar Discussion Topics
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations SQF & FSMA Plan EU regulations on black spec allowance in sugar RDB Phosphorus Regulations FSMA- Preventive Controls- Practical example of hazard analysis? Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa BRCGS recognised by the FDA for FSMA Preventative Controls for Human Food Rule FDA Regulations for ESL Products EU Regulations for RBD Coconut Oil Are there any food safety regulations regarding the presence of a crematorium adjacent to our facility?