What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hazard Analysis of Oil Products

Started by , Oct 30 2021 08:35 AM
2 Replies

Can someone help me start my Hazard analysis for cooking oil (from Palm Oil)?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material FSVP Hazard Analysis Hazard Analysis - Preservative Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP?
[Ad]

1. Make Process Flow Chart,

2. Identify hazarads (Physica, Chemical , Biological & Allergen ) at each process step

3. find out significance of hazard by calculating occurance and Severity

4. Take Control measures to eliminate, reduce or divert risks.

Regards

Zargham Abbas

1 Like

Can someone help me start my Hazard analysis for cooking oil (from Palm Oil)?

Hi Selena,

As per Post 2 , some more context may be required.

I assume you mean hazard analysis for the manufacture of refined Palm Oil from raw material ? If so can try this thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...lls/#entry62443

In contrast to the above link,  I attach a control evaluation for a rather more "basic"  procedure -

haccp for basic palm oil processing.pdf   103.5KB   46 downloads

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Hazard of Using Aluminum Foil as Packaging Material FSVP Hazard Analysis Hazard Analysis - Preservative Is it true that the final step to control a significant hazard shall be a CCP? Hazard Analysis and identification of raw material and ingredients Hazard assessment methodology in food for determining CCP or OPRP? Salmonella testing for Candies and Marshmallow as per CFIA and FDA hazard identification Hazard Analysis of raw material ingredients Unforeseen Hazard of a Power Outage